Starting a coaching business? This checklist will help
This checklist will help you understand all the steps involved in starting a coaching business, so that you start on the right track.
Starting a coaching business isn’t easy, because it’s not just about becoming a coach, but becoming a business owner. As a new business owner, you have so many things to think about.
- Should you start as a sole proprietorship or an LLC?
- Do you need a business license?
- What will you name your business?
- How will you track your revenue?
- What tools should you use?
If you’re wondering how to answer those questions and more, this coaching business checklist can help.
You’ll learn the key steps involved when starting a coaching business, along with my favorite tools and apps to support you along the way.
The Coaching Business Start-Up Checklist includes:
- A list of tactical items you’ll want to make sure to think through when starting your coaching business
- A list of apps and tools to help you manage your coaching business
- A list of strategic items you’ll want to consider when starting your coaching business
Ready to start your coaching business with confidence?
Get your coaching business checklist today by filling out the form below.
By signing up, you’ll also get subscribed to my newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.