Show Up Superpower Quiz Results
You are a … Notable Networker!
You don’t need pom-poms to rile a crowd! You have the gift of hosting groups of people, inspiring them to action, and leading without taking the microphone away from others.
You’re all about #collabs… and your motto is “the bigger the better”!)
What’s cool is that you don’t just do it for you. You do it because you love the dynamics of a group. And you thrive in those dynamics while being able to lead others and create space for everyone.
You are often the moderator or organizer of events that people love to join, simply because they know you will be there to host!
As a Notable Networker, your best ways to show up include:
- Moderator or co-moderator of a Clubhouse room on your topic of choice, where you can engage with others and encourage a purposeful discussion.
- Host online networking events via Zoom, where you can facilitate connections among many different people with different backgrounds.
- Organize a summit, where you can choose a variety of speakers, build your network, and create a safe space for connecting.
So what’s your challenge?
While your talents for collaborating are much appreciated, taking on the hostess role too often may cause you to rely on others and shy away from taking the microphone when it’s your turn. Be willing to be brave and stand up for what you truly believe in, and know that you have the right to speak on whatever you’re passionate about.
“When you see yourself clearly, eyes full of love and acceptance, you hold space for others to meet you at your highest self.” — Karly Ryan
Need to Attract More Clients and Grow your Business?
Try these tips to show up with confidence!
1) Use your strengths. Now that you know your true strengths, brainstorm a few ways you can show up and share about your business.
2) Connect with your dream client. Who are you trying to attract? What does that person want to see, hear and how do they prefer to interact with you? Get clear on this before creating your content.
3) Start small. Instead of trying to do #allthethings all the time, narrow your focus. What are 3 key activities you’ll do this month to show up and grow your business?
Speaking of Standing Out… Let Me Introduce Myself!
Hi! I’m Stacey, certified business coach and brand strategist.
As you know, starting your own business requires that YOU put yourself out there as the face and voice of your brand. And this can feel really intimidating
I’ve been there. After a long career in marketing and branding for companies, I started my own business and needed to market myself.
Now having been through this process and coached countless other entrepreneurs, what I know for sure is this: You have what it takes to show up confidently in your business. And it starts with using your own superpowers. 💖
Ready to Show Up More Confidently in Your Business?
Start Here 👇
1) Share your results on social! You can share your superpowers on Instagram today and let your audience know! Tag me @create_coaching so I can help promote you!
2) Join my free Facebook group. Free guidance on building your brand while being yourself? Yes, please! Join my community on Facebook.
3) Need a hand? 🙌 Book a private consultation with me. Whether you’re just starting out or ready to get more visible, let’s chat! You can sign up here.
Not Quite Ready? No Worries!
You’re on the list to get weekly tips for you to show up with confidence in your business.
In the meantime, you can join my Facebook group to get more tips and information on growing your brand by being yourself.