Table of Contents
- When building your personal brand as a coach or creative, hone in on what makes you unique.
- Why focus on building your personal brand as a coach
- What is a personal brand?
- Components of a strong personal brand
- The truth about personal branding for coaches and creatives
- Ready to start building your personal brand?
When building your personal brand as a coach or creative, hone in on what makes you unique.
If I know you, there’s a reason you started your business, and it wasn’t just to make money, it was to make an impact.
You want to do what you love and you want to make a living, but you also want to make a difference. You want to leave the world in a better state than you found it. Right?
Making an impact on others and on the world at large requires that you be willing to put yourself out there, share what you stand for, and how you help.
The most effective way to share your expertise and your impact as a coach or healer is to build your own unique personal brand.
Building your personal brand as a coach helps you stand out, be known for something, and share your message… all of which are crucial to you making an impact.
But what is personal branding, anyway? And how do you get started?
Why focus on building your personal brand as a coachWhen you build your brand alongside building your business, you get further, faster. The more targeted and purposeful you are in how you put yourself out there, the more your message is magnified and the more ideal clients you will reach. What can a personal brand do for you and your coaching business? A personal brand …
- Positions you as an authority
- Builds your credibility
- Differentiates you from the competition
- Attracts more of your dream clients
- Makes marketing easier
- Helps you grow your business
- Helps you make a larger impact
What is a personal brand?Personalbrand.com defines a personal brand as: “Widely-recognized and largely-uniform perception or impression of an individual based on their experience, expertise, competencies, actions and/or achievements within a community, industry, or the marketplace at large.”
Basically, your personal brand is YOU, amplified.One of the most common objections I hear from heart-centered coaches and healers is, “But I don’t want to be someone else! I just want to be me and do the work I want to do!” The thing is, a personal brand can help you do just that: Be yourself and do even more of the work you want to do. Your personal brand isn’t about being fake or being something you’re not. It’s about leading with your best qualities, your strengths, and talents so that you can shine and attract even more of your ideal clients.
Components of a strong personal brandSo, what makes a strong personal brand? A strong personal brand accomplishes the following:
- Communicates who you are and what you stand for
- Connects with your audience and attracts your ideal clients
- Showcases your strengths and what you bring to the table
- Illuminates what makes you unique and different from other providers in your space
- Shares a glimpse into what it’s like to work with you
The truth about personal branding for coaches and creatives
Building your brand is not something “extra” that you have to do. It’s a crucial component of building your business.
When you integrate your personal brand into your business building activities, you will see the results:
- Greater clarity in who you are and what you have to offer
- Confidence in the unique value you provide, and
- More of your dream clients signing up to work with you!
Building your personal brand as a coach is about being your true self in your work and being willing to stand up for that.
Your personal brand can be your highest form of self-expression and can help you make the impact you want to see in the world.
Put simply, your personal brand simply helps you SHINE as a coach, creative or healer.
Ready to start building your personal brand?
Working together, we can define your own personal brand, get clear on who you serve, the impact you provide, and find your best ways to communicate your value to your audience. The first step is to sign up for a free consult below.