2 HOUR TRAINING
Content Planning 101:
How to create a winning content strategy from scratch
A workshop for coaches, healers, and holistic entrepreneurs who want a simpler, easier process to plan, create, and share content on a more consistent basis.
A content marketing workshop for coaches, healers, and creative entrepreneurs
Blog posts and videos and carousels, oh my! If you’re a coach, healer, or creative entrepreneur, there are sooo many ways and forms of creating content for your business. But how do you know what’s right for you?
- Should you be on Instagram or TikTok?
- Should you take the time to blog and write newsletters?
- How do you organize and categorize your content?
- And… what if you don’t have *any* (or sometimes worse: too many!) ideas?
If the idea of creating and sharing content is overwhelming to you, you’re not alone!
That’s what I’ve created this 2-hour recorded content workshop: Content Planning 101: How to Create a Winning Content Strategy from Scratch.
Content marketing training to help you plan, create and share content more effectively
We all know that content is important, but how can we use content to support us in growing our business, without it taking loads of time and energy?
Content is the bridge that connects you with your ideal clients. It helps your ideal audience become aware of you, start connecting with you, and sign up to work with you.
But you want to use your time and energy effectively when planning your content. And you want to be sure that the content you are creating and sharing is content that best reflects YOU and your business.
That’s what this content marketing workshop will help you do: Understand how to create your own content strategy and plan for your business, and learn how to create and repurpose content in less time each week.
What’s included in Content Planning 101: How to Create a Winning Strategy from Scratch
In this 2-hour recorded workshop, you’ll learn my exact process to create your content strategy and plan in less time.
- How to create your content strategy and content plan from scratch. Not sure where to start with content? Or do you already produce content but you’re looking for a better way? This method works for everyone!
- How to choose the right content pillars and content channels for your business. There are many content channels. The key is choosing the ones that are right for your business, and then defining your unique content pillars so you know what to talk about, when.
- The keystone content approach that focuses on creating more valuable content in less time. Learn how to create more valuable content and then repurpose it time and again, so you get off the content creation hamster wheel.
- How to create your weekly content in < 2 hours a week. Whether you’re sharing on social media, blogging, podcasting, or doing videos, you can learn this method to create your content in less than 2 hours per week.
- How to maximize your content with repurposing. I’ll walk you through the process of repurposing one piece of content into at least 3-5 other pieces of content and how to reuse your content over time.
This content marketing training is for you if…
✔️ You’re a coach, healer, or creative entrepreneur where YOU are personally delivering your services.
✔️ You are creating content, such as social media posts, blog posts, or videos for your business.
✔️ You want to find an easier, simpler, repeatable process you can use on a regular basis.
A content workshop that helps you create your plan
By the end of this training, you’ll have a content strategy and plan for your business. You’ll have identified your content pillars, you’ll know which content channels to focus on, and you’ll have an idea bank of content ideas, PLUS a schedule and plan to share them.
No more feeling overwhelmed with content, wondering what to post or share with your audience or where to share it. No more feeling burned out spending hours creating posts or Reels week after week.
You’ll walk away with your personal content strategy and plan based on your business goals, that defines exactly what topics you’ll share about, how you’ll share with your audience, where you’ll share your content, and when to do so.
And bonus — you’ll get my Content Planning Template to use in your business!
It’s time to make content marketing easier
Are you ready to learn a more streamlined way to create and share content, so you can spend more time on other things in your business?
Register for this training and enjoy the following benefits:
- Lifetime Access: You’ll have access to the recorded training, so you can revisit the material whenever you need a refresher.
- Customizable Content Planning Template: Receive a comprehensive and easy-to-use Google Sheet template to customize to your own content goals.
- Proven Content Process: I’ve been creating and sharing content for years now — and helping coaches and healers like you do the same.
Register for Content Planning 101: How to Create a Winning Strategy from Scratch.
You don’t want to spend all your time creating content, and you don’t have to. You simply need to find a way and a process that works for you — one that you can repeat over time and stay consistent with your content.
This training will give you a process that you can follow now and every week and month thereafter to plan, create, and share your content. (And even if you hire a VA, you want to be sure *you* know the strategy, and they can execute on it.)
Get the content strategy training you need today to streamline the process and free up your time.
Your Personal Invitation
Hi, I’m Stacey! As a holistic business and marketing coach for the last 8 years, I’ve been creating content since I started my business and learning, honing, and improving my process over time.
While content is a GREAT way to attract your audience and start engaging with your ideal clients, the problem is, it just simply takes too much time.
As a coach or healer, you want to focus on what you love (coaching or healing!), not necessarily creating content.
In this training, I’ll show you my streamlined process for creating your content strategy and plan from scratch, so you can do the same for your business.
Here’s what you get when you register for Content Planning 101
- Lifetime access to the 2 hour recorded training so you can review it again at any time
- A customizable Content Plan Template that you can use for your business
- The exact process I use (and teach my clients) to plan and create their content